Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The 2014 Pez Puzzle

It's a mystery. For the last few holiday seasons, the folks at Pez have been releasing some marvelous Limited Edition gift sets, typically themed around pop culture franchises. We've enjoyed Star Trek, The Wizard of Oz, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Trek: The Next Generation. So what lies in store for the 2014 holidays? It's a bit of a muddle! The only thing close to a gift set I've seen is either an Angry Birds set, or a Scooby Doo set in the shape of their van, the Mystery Machine, which is pretty yawn-inducing. Then I heard about this terrific looking Harry Potter set, a fine choice! Yet everything I've seen so far pegs this as a 2015 release. So what's the big set this year?! They usually show up well before Thanksgiving, so I'll keep my eyes peeled and report back.

Uh...am I admitting that I'm a Pez collector by posting this article? Uh, I have to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment