Thursday, September 15, 2011

Showing my age - it's Al Mundy!

"I'm not asking you to spy, I'm just asking you to steal..." Showing my age, but do I ever remember watching reruns of It Takes a Thief - Malachi Throne as Noah Bain, Dave Grusin's cool late-sixties theme music... and Robert frakking Wagner! Alexander Mundy (Wagner) is the world's greatest cat burglar...until he gets caught - but being a talented thief is an asset in the world of espionage, so Mundy is pardoned if he agrees to use his skills to help steal for the U.S. Government. On the heels of Mission: Impossible, It Takes a Thief was a bell-bottomed turtle-neck classic, with guest stars ranging from Fred Astaire to The 5th Dimension! That price is no steal, Amazon, but when this sucker bargains-out one day, definitely check it out.

Jump in the Way-back machine with me...the opening says it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment