Friday, April 4, 2014

Bond Me To a Throne of Marvels - It's the Weekend!

Welcome to the weekend, friends! It's been a rough road getting here, I don't mind telling you. But sitting on the figurative front porch, I have to tell you the view is fine, and things have been well worth it!

First, the results of our ongoing poll - a bit of a tie! 40% of you are most looking forward to Captain America: The Winter Soldier, while another 40% of you are most excited for the Sunday night premiere of Game of Thrones - the other 20% of you were on pins and needles for the Walking Dead season finale. Admit it - it's an amazing time to be a nerd!!! I loved the Dead finale, I'm busting a gasket to spend time with all my Lannister and Stark friends, and I'm slated to hit my pal Cap' this coming Tuesday!

In other brief news today, Variety is reporting that 12 Years a Slave (and Serenity!) star Chewitel Ejiofor is the front-runner to play the villain in the next chapter of the James Bond series, to be directed once again by Sam Mendes. That sounds marvelous to me, and I'm just thrilled we're getting another installment in that series!

So let's kick back and embrace some entertainment - it sounds like we've all got a powerful hankering for some! If news breaks over the weekend, we'll be here - let's meet up again on Monday to talk all things Westeros!


No comments:

Post a Comment