Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SATURDAY: Free Comic Book Day!

If you don't already have plans for this coming Saturday morning, make your way over to your local comic book store!!! It's the industry's fantastic annual holiday, Free Comic Book Day! On May 3rd, you'll be able to walk away with all sorts of free swag, browse the latest figures and collectibles and best of all, rub elbows with your fellow enthusiasts! It's always a terrific time and very family friendly. Here in Portland, Things From Another World hosts quite the shindig - Greg Rucka will be there! Costumed characters are bound to be on hand as well. I wouldn't miss it, as it's a really great little tradition - and fun to think it's going on all over the country at once! I know I'll be taking my little superhero with me, because you're never too young to thrill to a cool story and the exploits of heroes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment