Saturday, February 14, 2015

Toy Fair 2015: Aliens, Apes and FIREFLY!

Plenty of excitement at day one of Toy Fair. Let's start with NECA! New Planet of the Apes figures, with the line expanding to include General Aldo:










Here's Veska from the Apes TV series:


And without further ado, Aliens...


Bishop, torn in half version...


RIpley and Powerloader!







Mezco teased some non-hazmat versions of Walter and Jesse (what, no prototypes?!), plus Mike!


I've been nonplussed by Mezco's ReAction figure line, but figures from Jaws?!?!?! Give me an Orca playset and you've got a deal, fellas!


No new Funko Legacy Game of Thrones figures yet, but I'm willing to forgive as we're getting 7" LEGACY FIREFLY!!! 
How awesome are these?!? I guess I may not have to finish my long gestating custom figures after all! 






























There you have it, day one revealed!

I'm sure we'll have plenty of other choice surprises to chat about tomorrow! 
Get some sleep, Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment