Monday, May 23, 2011

Breaking news: Benedict Cumberbatch will appear in The Hobbit!

Benedict Cumberbatch will appear in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit alongside Sherlock costar Martin Freeman (aka Bilbo)! The duo were at the TV Baftas over the weekend to recieve the award for Best Drama series for Sherlock. Backstage, Freeman accidentally let slip that Cumberbatch had signed on for The Hobbit as well.

When asked about his role, Cumberbatch hushed up; "I can't say at the moment, thank you very much." A red-faced Freeman added; "I knew I was a sort of a big mouth but I didn't realise to what extent I was a big mouth, and I've just ruined everything. I might not actually go back to a job - they might have just sacked me."

Freeman is back for a brief stay in the UK to film a second series of Sherlock, which will air later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment