Saturday, February 5, 2011

"When are you gonna..." The return of Toymania!

"When are you gonna write about toy collecting again? It's all movie and TV! Huh? Huh" Alright fellow Toymaniacs, I have heard your plea and so I give you, Captain America movie action figures!!! Yes, that is the Winter Soldier, Captain Britain and someone I'm not hip to called Crossbones. Where is Red Skull?!? Hasbro is keeping the same feel and level of detail they use in their wildly successful Marvel Universe line (3 & 3/4" scale).








Speaking of which, I'm also including a peek at the yet-to-be released wave 13 of the MU line. Feast your eyes! Apocalypse is as massive as recent crowd-pleasing behemoth Thanos, and just check out Cable with that crazy baby backpack! There's this year's Halloween costume, Dads!


Further down and a bit less impressive is the Thor line. These are two of the biggest movies coming out this summer (just wait for the massive Cap' trailer during the Super Bowl tomorrow), but based on figures alone, I'm a lot more excited about Cap' than I am Thor. Way too early to tell of course, but one thing's for certain: The superhero movie is alive and well...and so are the toys! Here's hoping these movies are as cool as the figures. Now when is someone going to put Apocalypse in a movie? Now that I'd pay to see!








No comments:

Post a Comment