Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's the word, Zak...?


The first reviews of Zak Snyder's Sucker Punch should start to drift out tomorrow -- I have to admit I'm fascinated to see how this one turns out. I am getting that not-so-great feeling. I've found Snyder to be a very fascinating cat. To finally get Watchmen made, that was some doing. This one has a very self-indulgent look to it, clearly one man's vision. It looks like Terry Gilliam's Brazil collided with a Victoria's Secret catalog. I hope Snyder has the vision to have actually achieved something grand here. After all, he's moving on to Clark Kent and Metropolis next. Do we really want something to get us less excited about that prospect?

Watch this space sometime Wednesday afternoon for any inklings.

Then later on, I'll let you in on what will be for me the most eagerly anticipated Blu-ray release of the year, coming soon...only at Walmart?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment