Monday, March 7, 2011

"Yo, Adrian!" Rockets and Robots on the road

Yes, that's the Italian Stallion, alright. And how about that statue?


Duties have me back east this week, including a stop in The City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. Yes, I did make a pilgrimage to see the Rocky statue in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Yes, those are the art museum steps that Rocky runs up in the 1976 movie, probably the second most famous flight of stairs in movies, next to The Exorcist stairs in Georgetown. No, I did not run up the stairs. Next trip, I swear...
















A Philly Cheese Steak, "with Whiz..."















Actual U.S. History! Our beloved Liberty Bell, which was incredibly humbling to stand next to. Astonishing to see it hanging there.




























And proof that I can find historically relevant insurance information just about any place I go!










1 comment:

  1. Honey, I agree you're a stallion, but I'm pretty sure you're not Italian.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete